Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polkaqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 02:56 AM
    Can a landlord give you a verbal eviction in the state of Kentucky?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 4, 2010, 03:59 AM

There is no such thing as a verbal eviction. An eviction is a court order and court orders are never verbal.

The first step in the eviction process is a WRITTEN notice to vacate. If the landlord goes to court to obtain an eviction order they will have to show that they gave proper notice and the deadline to vacate has passed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In virginia must a landlord give 30 written notice on verbal lease [ 1 Answers ]

My landlord owns several hotels and the agreement was that I could live in the home that was in disrepair in exchange for landscaping his hotels. I did the work and then he told me I had to go without the demanded 30 notice of eviction in writing. He also cut off the power and water to force me...

Kentucky eviction/received 7 day notice from landlord [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it take to be physically put out by the sheriff after going to eviction court in Louisville Kentucky?

Landlord Eviction New York State [ 1 Answers ]

I'm renting a room in my house. No lease. The tenant is $560 in arrears. I served him a Notice Sept 5th stating Immediate Payment is Required. He then paid $150. And I sent Another Full Payment Due Notice. I need to know 1. the proper form (eviction 30 day notice?) 2. if I...

Eviction Kentucky [ 1 Answers ]

How do I evict a tenant in Kentucky for nonpayment of rent? The house is in Kenton County.

Kentucky eviction law motion for eviction [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I really need help I bought a house for 30,000 from a lady we have just a one simple page contract basically states I paid 15000.00 dollars down In April 05' and then make payments of 400.00 a month for 36 months Contract has no sell as is in it because at time of sale we the lady homeowner...

View more questions Search