Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leunamme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 11:21 PM
    A very speedy light
    A very speedy light

Good day to all. Last 12 years ago while I was driving from the church, on our way home I felt something is not normal now when I looked at the rare view merror I saw 3 lights that travels very fast and past right above the car in a form of like gulf ball, then in far distance right in front of me the light came back in very fast speed, the other one pass us the other two hit the wind shield and I can see it clearly that it seems drilling the glass and it came right inside my eyes, and I feel it their. And I loose my sight for almost 2 hrs. car anyone plese tell me what is it, I am very much puzzled. Thank you
    anmlrescu783 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Nov 14, 2010, 08:32 PM
    Had someone recently passed away, or were you in someway involved in something tragic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right to speedy trial [ 16 Answers ]

A warrant for my arrest was issued in oct. I was arrested at my home in early nov. I gave up $500 bail and appeared in court thr day after I was arrested ( oddly enough I made the court appointment to appear 2 weeks prior to arrest and was arrested the night before my scheduled appointment ) . I...

Speedy little hormones, aren't they? [ 5 Answers ]

How fast do hormones flow through your bloodstream( If you were a teenager)?

Right to a Speedy Trial [ 3 Answers ]

My son is in jail in Oregon for parole violation. The same charge is against him in the State of Washington. He wrote a letter to Clark County, WA requesting a speedy trial. Does Washington have to grant him a speedy trial (within 60 days) if he is in an Oregon jail. Many thanks.

Right To A Speedy Trial [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Not True That I Have Grounds For Dismissal Of A Traffic Citation If The Time Between Arraignment And Trial Date Has Exceeded 60 Days? My Grounds Come From Texas Code Of Criminal Procedure-chapter 32, Article 32a.02 Time Limitations

View more questions Search