Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pillsbury Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 08:14 PM
    Cut off centered
    I have a series 1993 $20 bill that is not centered on the front the left side is cut off and there is a small piece showing of the next bill on the right. The back is centered correctly. Is this bill worth anything?
    maxfelker Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Guy, post this in the right topic area. This doesn't even have anything to do with web development.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Self-centered mother in law. [ 11 Answers ]

My Mother-in-law came to visit us, from FL,for a week. We have a 3 yr old daughter and all she talked about was coming to see her precious granddaughter. Well, she was here for 6 days and spent about 2 days with my daughter. My mother-in-law is about 60 years old. My husband and I were...

Will a non-centered squirrel cage cause rumbling? [ 3 Answers ]

The squirrel cage is tight on the motor shaft, but could be a bit off center of the flame tube. Would this cause the heater to rumble when it is ignited?

Pillow not centered [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 24 foot above ground pool. We recently closed it for the winter. However, with high winds in our region, the pillow has moved to the edge of the poll and we can't seem to push it back to the center because there is ice on our pool cover. With the pillow not being centered, will this cause...

How do I keep image centered in dreaweaver [ 2 Answers ]

I am racking my brain How do I keep image centered in dreamweaver so that image will be always centered when viewed in every monitor I want the image to stay centered regardless of monitor size or resolution Help! I have a deadline and can't figure this out. Thanks

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

View more questions Search