Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DOLLYBABY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 06:26 PM
    How can I go about annulling my marriage?
    How do I go about annulling my marriage? I am currently living in Jamaica and my Husband his in the U.S and his a U.S citizen.he was doing the paperwork for me to go there to live with him.. but I change my mind cause I came to found out her had been impersonating me online as lesbian.he had manage to post all my nude pics and videos all across the web and had been hitting on girls from my country and town which cause complication for me... my life is at threat right now and I just move on.what he had done to me had affect me mentally and emotionally.I am having a nervous breakdown because of it.he had manage to stole my identity and had manage to ruin and image and reputation as person.we been married for a year and on his last visit to Jamaica which was 3 months ago he told me he had scoliosis which I wasn't aware of the beginning of getting married to him.he had lied to me about a lot of things... I obviously don't know who I married to.. please help me and advise me how to go about annulling this crazy roller coaster marriage.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 08:27 PM
    These sound like concerns that should be addressed with a lawyer, with the church officials in the church you were married in, as well as the police.

While I realize that you are upset and want nothing to do with him, to simply annul a marriage after a year may be difficult, and may or may not be possible. If you are faced instead with a divorce, that would be your only option to completely sever ties with him.

I mentioned the police because stealing another person's identiy, and using that to destroy their reputation in such a vengeful way, should be subject to at least an investigation, and/or possible charges in my opinion. I don't know how else you can stop him from doing what he is doing.

Be grateful that you are getting out of the marriage, no matter how that happens, and you can put this behind you, and move on.

Nobody deserves to be treated this way.

Good luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will be mine love marriage or arranged marriage [ 4 Answers ]

My name is divya maan Born on 30th July 1990 at 4:25 am I am in love with a boy named rahul sharma and he also loves me a lot We love each other deeply But we are not of same caste so our parents have problem with our relationship I want to know will we be able to get married

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search