Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shadowwmosess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 05:19 PM
    I lost my glass eye boss won't help with hours should I have to quit?
    Ive lost my glass eye so now I have nothing there anymore. I asked my boss to help me with hours and coming in early to get all the morning work done so I don't have to leave my job. She will not help me in anyway and HR isn't helping either. I don't want to leave my job but I feel I'm being treated unfairly and shocked she won't work with my hours.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 05:28 PM

So you wear a patch and go to work ? Sorry it sounds like they merely want you to work your normal hours and you don't have a reason not to.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 05:31 PM

I do not think this would even be covered by sick leave so your best option is to get a replacement or an eye patch. As bad as you might feel about misplacing the glass eye it should not prevent you from fulfilling the requirements of your kob.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need free eye glass frames [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 65 year old, disabled man. My glasses are broken and I need new frames.Medicare will not cover the cost. Since I am on a fixed income, I cannot afford them! I am trying to find out if there are any programs available to me. Thanks

Did countless hours of research and I'm still lost! [ 66 Answers ]

I have deleted this post basically, I am getting tired of coming here ( three times tonight) to edit posts. One more time and I will merely close this thread. Fr Chuck

Boss says I can quit my job to cash out 401K and get rehired? [ 2 Answers ]

My employer allows people to quit their job for the sole purpose of cashing out their 401K and get the employer and employee contributions; as well as their vacation pay. Once the disbursement is made, they are rehired. All of their benefits are bridged except the 401K the employee has to reapply...

Eye glass frames [ 1 Answers ]

Who fixes old eye glass frames in Massachusetts?

View more questions Search