Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Darren63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 02:28 PM
    Trane gas furnace Auto Pilot lite won't come on?
    Trane TUE060A936HI
    Ser K 412MYH@G
    The gas is on; the thermostat is on, the fan for the furnace kicks on when I turn the thermostat up. But the auto pilot light will not turn on. I don't smell any gas? Any suggestions

Check out some similar questions!

Lite a pilot light on a gas furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

I rent a older home which has a milwaukee thermoflo furnace, not sure about the year it is faded. Just need to lite the polite, so we can have some heat.

Trane gas furnace electric pilot not coming on [ 0 Answers ]

I cleaned the thermal link below the gas valve to no avail. Valve has no on off control knob. Unit responds to the call but shuts down with lack of ignition response. Gas fumes from vent of burner. Please advise S O P on checking voltage value points on unit. The house has not been lived in for...

Furnace Pilot Lite gas [ 1 Answers ]

I Turn to pilot and hold down the button from 3 to twelve minutes when released it goes out.

Old American standard furnace pilot lite going out! [ 3 Answers ]

Will a universal thermocoupler work on it?. The one on there now seems to be a connected by a braided metal covered wire and connected to a power bar of some type.. . then a wire runs off the power bar to the 5/16 fitting... seems as though a universal honeywell thermocoupler would run direct from...

Gas fireplace won't lite,pilot light is on [ 7 Answers ]

I turned my gas fireplace on and the pilot lit fine and stays on but I can not get the main fire to go on. I have cleaned the thermocouple and other device on other side of pilot and also tried jumping the thermostat at wall and at fire place but no luck.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.