Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mattie15 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 11:47 AM
    Scary Book
    I remember a book I read in middle school (80's-90's) about werewolves. It had drawings in it in black and white and I remember one of the drawings was a bunch of slaughtered pigs and even a pig head on a stick or something along those lines. I think another one of the drawings was of the werewolves inside a church. Anyway I remember it was a small book from the 80's or early 90's and the drawings were very scary and I'm not sure about the plot of the book, I think it was just the descriptions of the werewolves and how they transformed etc. Maybe there were stories that went along with the drawings. If anyone remembers or knows anything about the book, I'd appreciate it!

Check out some similar questions!

Scary Dreams. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having these weird dreams... so they're mainly about the guy I like and they're all very real. And they slowly become true... what does this mean?

Suggestions for scary movies;'proper' scary [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a really scary movie - really scary, the kind that you can't sleep for days(or maybe just one day.. ) after watching. I haven't really watched many but I've realized that most of which I watch are more.. well, funny than scary. So, I'd really like suggestions for...

Scary Movies [ 9 Answers ]

so its Halloween time and my friends and i are trying to find some scary movies to watch, but we can't seem to find any. Does anyone know of some really scary movies?? haha please help:p :o :) :D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.