Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avanthi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 10:13 AM
    How to gain weight?
    I am very thin I want to how can I grow fat as fast as possible.I have a very bussy schedule I really don't eat well and above this I undergo so high physical strain like cycling,running around for classes.*** suggest me ways to gain weight.iam 41kg and my height is 158
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2010, 05:52 PM

Eat more. I'm sorry, but if you don't eat the food, you are not going to gain the weight.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2010, 06:09 PM

And to expand on Eileen's post, you need to consume more calories than you burn. Add more complex carbohydrates to your diet and, if you feel you need to, you can buy shakes and other products meant for weight gain at GNC.

Although you'll be eating more, stay away from anything high on the glycemic index and keep fats to a minimum so you don't put yourself at risk for other health issues.
    Kumarakkannan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 08:34 AM
    Take food supplements after consulting a physician to get all required vitamins and minerals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gain Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Ok people I'm 19 and I weigh 120... I was worndering if there's Any quick way or what I need to do to gain weight... I would like to get to atleast145-150... How long would that take me?following the steps I need to take?

How Can I Gain Weight [ 2 Answers ]

How can I gain 10- 20 pounds within the next 2 weeks can someone help me are there any pills or anything I can do to gain weight

I am under weight and need to gain weight fast [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I want to get real fat because I'm 11 and weigh72 ibs

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

How to gain weight? [ 6 Answers ]

Now I am 22 years old but my weight is just in btwen 38-39.What I am worried is that my weight isn`t change since I was 13 years old.Actually I am the person who eat a lot but still I didn`t gain any weight.Is anyone has any solution or diet plan that can help in improving my weight?. plss..

View more questions Search