Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbnjie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 09:36 AM
    Hi dear am looking for my aunty named marie conteh, she left the gambia in the early 80 with a man named james carty who I later heard became the king in his home town when his dad died. Marie attended a school in ghana in tema town called community 9 secondary school, *** help as I desperately need to contact her to tell her that her mum has died as well because her died passed away 4 years ago and all efforts to get in contact with her failed
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Dec 10, 2010, 06:06 PM

Marie Conteh, Trauma Healer

Marie works very closely with Salim Alim, however with a special focus on the girls. Marie joined HANCI in 2009 in December specifically to work on the Street Child Makeni project. She brings with her especially valuable experience of working with street girls at the Christian Children’s Fund.
    Is this her? That's all I can find

“I like individual counselling with the children as you get to know the child. It boosts the confidence of the child.”
    Gladys Conteh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2013, 09:56 AM
    If her parents are from the Gambia then she is the one we are searching for. Please help us get her contact.

Her guardian's name is James Carty who is a traditional ruler e.g. king, chief or igwee. I am Anta

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Marie conteh in accra ghana [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for my sister who leave the gambia around the 80s, by that time she was between 10 to 12yrs. Her was marie conteh when left the gambia, we did not hear nothing from her since she left, our father died for 4 years ago. She did not call or wrote a letter to us. She is allways in our...

Marie parnetta [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the whereabouts of marie parnetta now adopted who was born July 5 1961 in toronto canada.

Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling,Marie will you keep calling me [ 2 Answers ]

"Marie, I hear you calling, Marie the night is falling, Marie will you keep calling me" Every time the word"calling" is sung, it's held and rises. Any hints re anything? Title, artist, lyrics? Probably early 1950s.

Marie Anoinette [ 1 Answers ]

What does the phrase "Let them eat cake mean," and why was it so popular.[

View more questions Search