Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fcontr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Why do I get a fish smell in my shower during winter time
    I just moved in to a apartment about 8 months ago. I started noticing a fish smell coming from my bedroom shower after I used it, I also noticed that during winter season the smell was very strong and during summer it was not, any suggestions on how to get rid of it.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 3, 2010, 09:48 AM

Where do you live and what is the source of your water supply, lake Michigan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer gas smell outside house in the winter only [ 0 Answers ]

In the winter you can smell sewage outside the house. The house is a ranch built about 5 years ago. Has septic tank system. Have had septic recently pumped so that can not be the issue. Any ideas?

Why a concrete driveway it take long time to get uniforme color in winter time? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a driveway done, and it has different color thy pour the concrete in winter and cover with blanquets, and I will like to know if the color going to be all the same?

Toilet smell in summer and overflow line smell in winter [ 2 Answers ]

In the summer my downstairs toilet smells awful, like sewer, and in the winter the overflow lines for my airconditioning and water heater smell like mold. (they are located in garage) Any ideas about what could possibly be happening? Thanks

Bad Smell in my house during fall and winter [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've lived in my house for 4 year and every year around fall, winter, and spring I get a bad sewage smell in my house. I smell it more at night time and in the morning. When I turn the heat on in my den it appears to smell worse. My house type is cape and was built in 1951 and uses a...

Fish in Outdoor Ponds in Cold Winter Areas [ 10 Answers ]

I have heard about this being possible, but didn't know if it was true. If you were to have and were maintaining a small, man-made pond in a place such as the upper Midwest in the United States, is it possible for fish to survive over the winter while remaining in the pond? I mean, if it's...

View more questions Search