Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Green Elephant Posts: 106, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2010, 05:18 AM
    Suggestions on
    Hello,

I'm in the process of taking a series of photos that really accentuates movement. I want to cover the model in some sort of powder, or dust so when they move, the dust or powder material will shoot off them in whatever direction they're moving.

I was thinking of flour, but then I also thought it might clump up. I want it to be a fine powder substance that doesn't clump up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 05:45 AM

Talcum powder?
    Green Elephant Posts: 106, Reputation: 8

Nov 3, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Thanks Smoothy, could you please give more information about Talcum Powder?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 06:35 AM

You can find it in nearly any store on the planet that carries personal Hygene products. Easy to find, cheap, is as fine as dust. Won't clump like flour and is actually finer than flour is. And its safe to have on your body. Its actually used to absorb excess moisture from the skin... women tend to use it far more than men.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Anybody I need suggestions [ 14 Answers ]

I nee3d help with my crush . Please stay online to reply.:(:(

Looking for suggestions [ 5 Answers ]

I'm bored with movies lately and wanted to start watching some from the past... So any suggestions? Independent, Horror, Comedy, Absolutely stupid made no sense but still was amazing??

Looking for suggestions. [ 2 Answers ]

Gurus I need your help. I have signed a 7 months lease in Texas and the lease is not ending until July. But I may need to break the lease earlier to go back to my home country to take care of my ailing mom. I have also bought a move out protection insurance plan for $500, but this only covers if I...

Any suggestions [ 1 Answers ]

My father has ALS he is 60 years old with no family in the US all his family is in Switzerland of course I cannot speak the language. With my fathers insurances he has medicare primary and medicaid secondary due to his diagnosis of ALS. For him to be home with a home health nurse he has a...

Any suggestions? [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have gone through a really rough time. We were living with his mom and then she kicked us out... we had no where to go. So we stayed at a friends house for a night then I moved back in with my mom. My mom doestn like him so he wasn't allowed to move in with me. So we are a few...

View more questions Search