Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Nov 3, 2010, 05:09 AM
    Freedom of Information - For subscribers from USA
    Hi All,

Strange question possibly!

It was difficult deciding which category I should ask this question in so I decided to ask it in both 'Other Law' & 'Politics'

I am a UK Citizen & live in the UK.

Even though I am not a US Citizen am I still entitled to apply for, and receive information & documents which have been released by the USA Government under their Freedom of Information Acts?

Any help & info will be greatly appreciated.

Poseidon

excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 05:13 AM

Hello p:

I've made numerous FOI Act requests, and NEVER have I been asked what my citizenship was.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Freedom of Information - For subscribers from USA [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, Strange question possibly! It was difficult deciding which AMHD category niche to ask this question in. I am a UK Citizen & live in the UK. Even though I am not a US Citizen am I still entitled to apply for, and receive information & documents which have been released by the...

Information about visas in USA [ 2 Answers ]

Information about visas in USA like w2, corp-corp, 1099

Freedom of information act [ 2 Answers ]

Im currently requesting a clearance document from a government funded program. This clearance form is signed by me and my former landlord and is turned into the program case worker. When I requested a copy(for legal purposes) the case worker said that she was unsure that they can give me a copy. Is...

Information on universities in USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am very happy to be in "Ask me help desk" My daughter is in school final now and will be completing by March 2007, she wants to pursue a career in Bio Tech in USA. Could some one please advise me the American unversities offering undergraduate Programme in Bio Tech. Thanks &...

View more questions Search