Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doreelenore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2010, 04:09 AM
    Need title and author of this Gold Rush and John Sutter book?
    Need title of book. Bought book about 25? Years ago in Elk Grove at the park. Author was a woman. Book was about John Sutter and his corrupt life during the Gold Rush days. I believe it was a book of fiction. Book was about 2 inches thick, paperback. I think the title may have had the word River in it. The title was several words, John Sutter was not in the title. The author lived around the area of Elk Grove. I hope someone knows the answer. Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title and author of book [ 2 Answers ]

Historic fiction - about a woman who steps through a stone circle in Scotland and goes back to the time of Culloden it's a trilogy falls in love with a Scot I think called Jamie, eventually goes back through the stones to modern times but is pregnant, second book about her relationship with her...

Looking for a book but I do not know title or author. [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me the author or the title of a book about about people who are having bad days or a terrible time in their life and in an instant other people think they are just being rude or hateful not knowing what the real problem is. The book has a moral of people act these ways for reasons...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.