Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aparker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 09:42 PM
    Find a book by characters?
    I'm looking for a western romantic book probably written in 1980s. Main characters names are Tyree and I think Rachel. He is a gunslinger that goes to work on her dad's ranch. He is part Indian too, I think.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 2, 2010, 10:27 PM

Renegade Heart by Madeline Baker

Taking in the wounded renegade Native American Logan Tyree, Rachel Halloran fears the price on his head will mean trouble for her father, who wants to hire Tyree to rid their ranch of a powerful enemy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Large Format 1970s Story and Poems Book with Animal Characters [ 0 Answers ]

I remember once owning a large format hardback book in the 1970s which had a range of pictures and stories about a (I think US midwestern) town of anthropomorphic animal characters. There were 2-colour pictures inside I think and poems and stories that ran through the seasons about various...

I'm trying to find a movie where the main characters (cash) wife is killed and [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying tofind the movie where (cash) the main character.a really big built white guy goes on a rampage killing all kinds of goons and bosses because they murdered his girl friend or wife.. afte he killes all these heavy hitters too get to the boss he is captured and tortured but ends up killing...

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Book characters [ 10 Answers ]

Who are your favorite literary characters? Mine are Edward cullen and Harry Potter

Finding a book title--I know plot, setting, characters names [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find a book I read about 15 years ago and I can't remember the author or the title. I believe it is a Silhouette Desire book. Most likely published in the 80's or early 90's. I know what the cover looked like--It was a man (I think on a lounge chair by the pool) with his wife...

View more questions Search