Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrjac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Writ of execution
    Once u receive a writ of execution can u file bankruptcy and include that writ

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of Execution - PA [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Today I received a writ of execution which seized by bank accounts. The judgement is for much more than I have in the bank. I am concerned because my paycheck is direct deposit which goes into one of the accounts that has a hold put on it. I tried to stop my direct deposit for my payday this...

Difference between Writ of Possession and Writ of Execution [ 4 Answers ]

My question: What is the difference between a Writ of Possession and a Writ of Execution?

Writ of execution [ 2 Answers ]

How long after you receive a writ of execution does it take for things to start happening? I owe 1800 dollars, what are the chances they will come and do a sheriff sale?

Writ of execution [ 1 Answers ]

When I received the writ of execution, the lawyers told me that they are looking to freeze my account. I have direct deposit of my paycheck. If I change banks will they still be able to freeze that account. The account I have now is the credit union that is suing for the funds Started to...

Writ of Execution [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I received a writ of execution in the mail from both the garnishees and the law office they are using. I called the law firm and they said it seems like the will freeze my bank accounts. I work for the federal government and have my check direct deposited in the bank that has issued the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.