Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dercz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 03:59 PM
    Find a movie title from the early 80's maybe late 70's
    I watched a movie when I was young and really would like to find out if anyone knows the title. The story is about I believe two kids who are not born yet. Then they are reincarnated into babies. I think the name had Blue in it. Like Blue Bird or something. It was on Paid preview before cable even came out. If any one has any idea what the name is please help me on this.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2010, 04:48 PM

Possibly the 1976 version of The Blue Bird.
    dercz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 04:58 PM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Thank you on this. I will research that. Its sounds very familiar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find a movie that was made in maybe the late 70's early 80's. [ 2 Answers ]

Whole bunch of kids locked their parents and teachers in the school while they were having a meeting and the kids went wild out side the school. Distroying the school after the parents got out a lot of the kids had to get shipped on school busses jail

We need assistance with an HBO movie title (late 70's-early 80's) [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to be able to remember a movie that was on HBO in the late 70's or early 80's... the details we remember An apartment building Seniors We think the seniors may kill as well? One scene we remember is them burying a person in cement, but forgetting the fingertips are...

Ok, another lost movie title, late 70's early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

When I was a kid I saw it several times, but I can't remember the title. So I remember this much. There's 2 kids, who sneak on a boat. They find out about this message in a bottle from some relative. So they go on this crazy advernture, sliding down snowy mountains, meeting people, and at the...

Movie title from the late 70's early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

Bear with me, my memory is kind of sketchy. Back in the late 70's or early 80's I saw a movie about a family (possibly a futuristic family), that had a large sheet of glass separating them from a group of lions. I believe that the man was killed in the end, by one of the lions. Does anyone know...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

View more questions Search