Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylor1213 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 10:28 AM
    My carnote is too high any options

I have a carnote payment that was OK when I purchased my car a year ago. I had a better paying job at the time. Now I have a lower paying job and the carnote is becoming unmanageable. Do I have any options to lowering my car payment? I still have 2 more years to pay.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

High red blood cell count, hair loss, high RDW -- cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Four months ago my mom began losing a lot of hair and it didn't stop and doesn't look like it's growing back in. Also, I've noticed that in her face it seems to have aged 5 years in the last 4 months. That could be just normal aging, but it seems like it should not have happened that fast,...

Hunter Ceiling Fan:Power on High but it barely turns,oil OK,pull chain on high,HELP [ 2 Answers ]

Hunter Ceiling Fan: variable power switch on wall on High, pull chain on High but the fan barely turns. Oil OK. Have to give blades a push to get them to turn but once turning, they move at the slowest speed possible. Any ideas for what to do?

Two families, child support high, options? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are having our first child. He pays a lot of child support for his son who he only sees on weekends. The mother is remarried and they now a child together. We are barely getting by when it seems they are doing well. I live in CA so the child support laws are strict. I want to find...

High Sex Drive, High Fear of Intercourse [ 13 Answers ]

I'm a 19 year old female battling sexual demons from a past relationship. I am now with a compassionate and empathetic boyfriend but I still can't jump the hurdle from my previous experiences. He knows what has happened to me and it doesn't phase him, he just wants me to take it easy and grow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.