Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roken413 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 09:21 AM
    Old carrier gas furnace
    Pilot lite comes on but furnace don't! Could it be the spark box ?

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Gas Furnace [ 9 Answers ]

My Carrier 58SS gas furnace starts up and lights up the burners and operates normally for 2 minutes, then the burners shut down but the igniter and pilot light continue indicating the thermostat is requesting the furnace to heat up the house. I changed thermostats to see if that was the problem...

Carrier Gas Furnace [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Gas Furnace, and the pilot light works, but the furnace does not fill with gas, nor does it fire-up? Worked up to 70 degrees yesterday, but does not work at all today.

Carrier Natural Gas Furnace main gas valve will not open every call for heat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 Natural Gas Furnace not functioning properly. We have replaced pressure switch, hot surface ignitor, flame sensor and control board. It will cycle 3 to 4 times and then not come back on. Is it possibly a bad coil on gas valve?:rolleyes:

Carrier gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The pilot is lighting, but the main gas jets are not. Could this be the gas valve? We have checked everything else we can think of, everything seems to be working fine (except for the main gas jets). Thanks

Carrier Gas Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 58TUA120 Carrier Gas Furnace. It keeps going out on code 32 (pressure switch). I have replaced the low fire pressure switch, checked the flue (it's completely clear) and the control board. Carrier technical support is taking days to get back to me. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.