Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wq2121 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 10:27 PM
    Why does bryant plus 90 furnace run properly for 7 minutes, then shut off for 22??
    Does anyone why does bryant plus 90 furnace run properly for 7 minutes, then shut off for 22?? Then it will run for another 7, and shut off for another 22. Does this all day long, so it takes forever for the house to warm up, here in Milwaukee. I'm leaning toward the pilot asm (which contains the flame sensor) being faulty, but not sure... It is a model 398AAW036080. Any help would be appreciated. Jim

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace heats up for about 15 minutes and then shut off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman Model# GMP075-3 Serial #9501043865 My furnace heat up for about 15 minutes and then goes out. The HVAC Tech replaced the flame sensor and the auxiliary limit switch and that did not resolve the issue, The Tech says that he checked everything he could think of and the heat exchange...

Bryant gas furnace starts OK - but blower stops after a few minutes [ 1 Answers ]

My Bryant gas furnace (394GAD I think) starts up in heating cycle OK - but after a few minutes the blower shuts off. The burners stay on. Then 30 seconds or so later, the blower restarts. After a few minutes, it shuts off again - burners still on - then starts again after 30 seconds. Repeats this...

Heat kick in every hour for 15 minutes in Bryant Plus 90 Gas furnace. [ 26 Answers ]

Hi All: I have Bryant plus 90 gas furnace and used to have Lenox Mercury thermostat. Heat will kick in for 15~20min after every one hour. Does not follow thermostat. So just change a new Honeywell programmable thermostat, but it is still doing the same. At the furnace LED indicator blinking 3...

Force air furnace runs only three minutes before shut down. [ 2 Answers ]

My Lennox elite gas forced air furnace, starts and runs about three to four minutes before shutting down, long before reaching the set thermostat temperature.

Bryant furnace flame won't stay lit after a few minutes [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Bryant Plus 80 model 395C that is 17 years old. I turned the furnace on this weekend and it starts up just fine. The draft blower starts, the igniter glows, the valve opens and it lights the burners. After it heats up the blower comes on as always. After about 3-5 minutes the burner goes...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.