Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justaworkingfellow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2007, 01:52 AM
    Burners won't ignite--no gas?
    Lennox model GMP075-3.
    Installed in '95.
    I've tried resetting according to instructions on access cover panel (turn heat to 'off', turn off power to furnace, turn gas valve to 'off' for 5 minutes, etc.)
    When I call for heat, small (induction?) fan runs for a few seconds, the igniter unit glows orange/white, but there is no flame.
    After 3 cycles, the unit shuts off.
    I've seen a red light on a circuit board flash a few times, then return to a steadily-lit status.
    (Sorry, I don't know how many times the light flashes.)
    I get the impression that no gas is getting to even one of the three burner units.
    Ideas?
    Thanks much.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 02:08 PM
    GMP075-3 is a Goodman not Lennox model number. Have it inspected by a pro and have him figure out the problem for you. See my other posts on Goodman furnaces. P.S. be prepared to buy a new furnace if you call in the pros, it's better than a trip to the hospital though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Main Burner Won't Ignite [ 3 Answers ]

I have a small furnace that heats my garage and two rooms above my garage. Turned this furnace on for the first time this year and all it does is blows out cold air. Pilot is lit but it seems like the main burner doesn't ignite. Any ideas? Thanks, Gerry

2 internal dvd burners [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know can you have 2 internal dvd burners in your computer and both of them working if so how do u set it up

Furnace will not ignite in Auto mode. [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Armstrong-Air Gas-Fired furnace G1D91AU and a programmable thermostat which when I set to heat and says system on but the furnace is not turning on. If I set the thermostat to ON the furnace runs but is blowing cold air. It this a problem with my thremostat or my furnace itself? I...

Lennox G12 Furnace won't ignite [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have problems with my Furnace. I currently have a Lennox G12RD2-82-3 from 1980. Last week I replaced the furnace blower but now the furnace won't ignite. These are the conditions: --the pilot is always on -- I have replaced the thermocouple --the thermostat is OK --the blower kicks on...

Emergency, How can I re-ignite the pilot light? [ 2 Answers ]

Need help! The pilot light disappeard, and I tried to re-iginite by match, by lighter, but all fail. I need emergency help from you, please! :o

View more questions Search