Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yuvrajchemicals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 09:40 PM
    Stirrer for epoxy resin
    Dear Sir,
    We are manfacturing epoxy resin.We wish to know the type of stirrer which should be used in this system.Our intention is to remove excess Phenol and Epichlorohydrin from the vioscous matrial by distillation.
    Please suggest a suitable stirrer(type of blades) for this system.

Check out some similar questions!

Epoxy Resin over shower floor tile [ 3 Answers ]

My shower floor is small tile, old, and terribly stained grout, but not leaking. Can I pour a layer of tinted epoxy resin over the tile to give it a clean new look? I have read where I can use an epoxy resin paint to recolor the grout lines, but I would like to cover the entire floor. Is this...

Best epoxy [ 3 Answers ]

I was going to insert a piece of 3" pvc into a bell of a cast iron soil pipe and pack oakum into it. If I didn't want to pour lead or buy leaded wool what would be the best epoxy to use or would hydraulic cement work. I wanted something that would cure quickly. Thanks

Replacing water softener resin [ 0 Answers ]

Do you have to us grave at the bottom of you tank when replacing you water softener resin?

Epoxy Resin [ 8 Answers ]

I'm retiling my shower and realize that the only thing that would stick my tile to my shower concrete floor says that it isn't not to be used where water would be. Didn't realize this until I was almost through with my project. Since this is the only thing that would stick my tile to the concrete...

The stirrer [ 4 Answers ]

Hi its me again, my girlfriend has started talking to this kid who doesn't like me, and he keeps on - stirrin about me to her. What can I do to make sure everythin works out OK?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.