Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbiree Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 07:54 PM
    How long can I stay in my rental property after my 30 day noticed as expired?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2010, 09:44 AM

You will be getting a 3 day notice or a 10 day notice. Then you will be served with formal eviction papers. Then there will be a hearing at which time the Judge will probably give you either 7 or 14 days to vacate. BUT you will end up with a judgment against you for the unpaid rent and possibly the remainder of the lease's rent money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you serve a 3 day quit if rental agreement expired [ 1 Answers ]

My father rented the back house of the property that I live at. A 1 yr rental agreement for $1800.00 a month with $1000.00 deposit was drawn up and signed by both my father and stepmother and the tenants. During the year my father passed away leaving my stepmother sole owner. The year rental...

30 Day Notice when lease has expired [ 8 Answers ]

Hello- We rented a house in Washington in Decemeber, in June our 6 month lease was up but the property mang. Company failed to have us renew. 2 weeks ago a foreclosure notice was taped to the door. We contacted the loan agency to obtain as much info as possible. We contacted the property...

3 day right of recision for a deposit on a rental property [ 8 Answers ]

In Florida, is there a 3 day right of recision for a deposit on a rental property?

Has anybody else noticed DNS IP lookup is taking a long time across the web lately? [ 1 Answers ]

For the last few weeks, I've noticed that no matter what computer I'm on, whether at work, home, or some random computer at a friend's house, or at the library, when I try to connect to any website for the first time that session, the "looking up/for www.example.com" at the bottom left of my...

View more questions Search