Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRIX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by newfiesrule
    I just received my Air Climber - and I LOVE it!!! It's a neat little exercise machine, compact, lightweight but very sturdy. Also love the fact it came completely assembled! I did about 7 min. to start and I can feel the effectiveness, believe me. Great machine for the money!
    I have an Air Climber that was a gift, but I don't have the videos, could anyone give me a copy? I will pay for it.
    Thanks.;)
    PRIX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie - San Diego
    Hi There,

I actually used the Air Climber and loved it. I was part of the test group that tried this product for eight weeks. We worked out with the Air Climber (4 times a week) and went by the diet that comes with the machine. It was great! I lost 16 pounds in 8 weeks and went down two sizes. The key to this is commitment. If you commit, then this product is a great product to use for your commitment. The exercise video that comes with it is really great. It really helps you tone up. You do burn alot of calories on this machine. I've tried many exercise machines and this one really worked for me. I used to give up after a week when I'd try things and I decided to do the whole eight weeks to see if it would work. I lost 6 pounds and three inches in my waist the first 10 days.

Like I said before, if you commit yourself and give yourself a good two months to do this, this product will work!! It's a great cardio work out and when you use the resistence bands, it great for toning.

J
    Hi, is there a chance you can sell me just the videos? Thanks
    Tanderson Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PRIX
    Hi, is there a chance you can sell me just the videos? thanks
    Actually, I was just looking at this option. If you go to the website [www.theairclimber.com], the dvd is available by itself under the "accessories" tab. It's like 29.99, and you have to call to order it. The web order automatically does the entire thing.

The website also allows you to download and print the manual (under "workout"), which has (without having the video, I assume) all the exercises in it, just in picture form.

I have read such bad things about customer service issues and poor plastic parts that I'm not sure I want the stepper, but the video does sound good. Those of you that have it, do you think doing this on my small trampoline would work? Thanks.
    catdoeplay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 05:43 AM
    I had one like the air climber about 12 years ago and it worked out just fine for me. I love it it was good for my total body work out the extra pains on my joints.
    basil1026 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2007, 02:54 PM
    I just received my new air stepper today. I was a faithful user of her first stepper in the 90's and LOVED it. I wore it out and had to buy another one. I just watched the DVD to get an idea of what the workout will be like and I think it will be tough enough. We'll see! I also think I might use hand weights instead of the band.
    zooloo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Does anyone know how much the airclimber is?
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Oct 1, 2007, 11:45 PM
    I know absolutely nothing about this machine, so take my advice with a grain of salt, but here's my opinion.

#1) Most of these reviews all come from new members with only 1 or 2 posts to their name. Does it mean something shady's going on? No, but only time will tell if they're real or just trolling to promote a new product. It seems that most of the postings come in waves. It started 9 months ago, then no activity, and now it pops up again, all from new members.

#2) This machine... no... ANY machine is just a TOOL to allow you to exercise. But you must still exercise. That's where the above quote got under my skin. While this may or may not be easier on your joints or work a different range, etc, it's STILL providing the same function as any other machine. The machine provides the function, but YOU provide the work. And you must fully understand WHAT the work is doing to have an understanding as to whether you even want to use a particular piece of equipment.

#3) This is the most important of the three: NEVER buy anything without first trying it out. You know how a treadmill works, you probably know how an elliptical works, but you DON'T know how this machine works until it shows up via USPS. You might hate the way the resistance feels or you might find that it's built poorly. Heck, you might even love it. And that's the whole point of machines... to help you find enjoyment in doing a somewhat-painful thing (exercise).

But you can't know that unless you see, touch, and use the machine before you shell out dollars for it.

That's my personal motto anyway.
    lashaycu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpeclipse
    Recently i watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. has anyone here used it and i would be interested in opinions about it. thanks
    I've ordered the air climber off the informercial and I love it I've had it for almost two months and it give a hell of a work out. The sessions are 30min but after about 15min I feel over worked.. id say give it a try. I have two small children so I wait till they go to sleep and then start stepping. There are 3 different work outs on one dvd and the equipment is really light I'm sticking with this.
    Marsha Zimmerman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2007, 12:22 PM
    How can I return the Air Climber. I need an address.
    jamal49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 04:48 AM
    I have used a similar product and I can say that with dedication and diet, it will work well for you. Someone mentioned the Bruce Jenner infomercial in the 1990s. It was for the Super Stepper. I bought it and used it religiously and it was the best piece of home exercise equipment I have ever bought. Then it broke :( The company had stopped manufacturing it. I looked around and finally I bought a solitary stepper at Modells. It is OK. But I saw The Air Climber infomercial tonight and I am going to order one because of all the instructional material and extras. The Air Climber includes stretch tubing which I use and I am sold on its body-toning capabilities. My only hesitation about The Air Climber might be that it is all plastic, even though it looks sturdy. I exercise at home and a stepper is perfect for me. So, when I get mine I will post my evaluation of The Air Climber. Regards to everyone.
    dunavan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2008, 09:47 AM
    I just purchased the air climber and love it. They now sell the Air Climber at Linens and Things for $99.99 and our Sunday newspaper always has a Linens and Things coupon in it for 20% off one item which brought the price down to $80.00 which is a lot more reasonable and it is also a lot easier to return should you need to.
    babydaddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 11:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpeclipse
    Recently i watched an infomercial about an exercise device called the "airclimber" (AirClimber Fitness System. has anyone here used it and i would be interested in opinions about it. thanks
    I purchase the original one many years ago and really liked it BUT I found that after my workout the bellows would get very warm and eventually the heat appeared to damage the bellows until I could not longer use it. I really liked the no impact workout but had to throw it away after the bellows became defective. I hope they have improved it since then because I did enjoy using it.
    janette3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 06:32 AM
    I received my air climber 2 weeks ago and have used it faithfully since it arrived. I only do one of the four workouts that came with it and alternate every day. The ONLY thing I hate and have read about this happening---the bellows tend to deflate during a workout. I weigh 140 lbs even and hate that I am having to stop in the middle of a workout and reinflate. This tends to happen at least twice in one workout session. Other than that it is wonderful. I got mine on Ebay for less than $50 including shipping brand new in box from a distributor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between true air speed and equivalent air speed [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between the two and when an aircraft is flying at altitude what is its actual speed

Air conditioner condenser air temp [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering if the temp coming form the outdoor condenser should be really warm, like that coming out of a furnace, or just mildly warm, like around 90. Does the temp coming out have anything to do with performance or cost? I ask this because I live in an apartment, and the downstairs...

Day & Night forced air heater keeps blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday my heater was working as normal. Today I replaced the filter in my Day & Night forced air heater. Later I bumped my thermostat when walking by it, but I'm not certain that this caused the problem. My heater turned on and blew hot air. I turned it all the way down, but the fan...

View more questions Search