Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy302 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 03:19 PM
    Can I get a job as a nurse with a felony in Alabama?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 04:58 PM

In any part of the world, a nurse is a position of trust in many institutions. I don't see how you could be a nurse with a felony, unless you have it expunged.

Tick
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 06:42 PM

No you cannot.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 1, 2010, 06:50 PM

You will need to look for some other area of employment.
    ceolamayo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 06:50 PM
    Sorry, you can't get a nursing job you are going to find something else you my be iinterested in. Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming a nurse with a felony [ 3 Answers ]

I recently received my 4th DUI which is a felony in the state of Ohio. I am a nursing student planning to graduate in December. I have successfully completed a treatment program and I attend AA meetings regularly. The state board of nursing has told me they cannot give me any specific answers on...

Can I be a nurse with a felony [ 2 Answers ]

Someone has a felony on their record and they want to become a nurse --can they become licenced?? What job would be possible for them

Felony convictions that would prevent licensure as a nurse in Oregon [ 1 Answers ]

If I was convicted of third degree theft a class D felony over 15 yrs ago would that prevent me from obtaining a nursing license in Oregon? Or sitting for the boards?

Being a nurse after felony [ 11 Answers ]

I can not believe that I was denied a job as a nurse in a nursing home because of a felony. They can hire a nurse who by the way had been accused of stealing drugs, she just can not pass out the narcotics now, but can not hire me. I mean, where am I going to work? I have 2 children to take care of.

Can I get a job as a nurse w/ a felony [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if in California a person w/ a felony can have a nursing career. I have not been convicted of a violent crime, but I do have a felony on my record. I plan to attend the nursing program in my area. I just want to know if I will be employable after graduation.

View more questions Search