Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janetkelly60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 01:06 PM
    I Need to Talk to a Solicitor
    I have just bought a car on finance, signed the agreement and drove the car home last Wednesday, now the finance company are saying they have just spoken to my employers whio say that although I have a contract of employment I am not conntracted to any specific hours, consequently the car finance people want the car back! Surely these checks should have been done before letting me take the car, where do I stand?

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to solicitor online [ 6 Answers ]

I want to talk to a solictor online for free

Talk to a solicitor online for free [ 0 Answers ]

Hi am comeing into my mothers estate but am resiveing income support but I want to give it all to my grandson can I do that without my income support stoping I just want the money put into his bank and nothing to do with it because me and my late mother did not see eye to eye

Talk to a solicitor [ 7 Answers ]

My son has been conned into signing for a car loan by a so called friend who has since dissapeard making no payment, is there anything we can do ?

I Need to Talk to a Solicitor [ 30 Answers ]

An issue arose at school, where one child has made an allegation against my child. The child first made an allegation in June 2010 however could not remember the other child (my child). Now in September the child all of a sudden remembered who it was and there mother contacted social services....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.