Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alski Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Hhi. I had my mirena coil removed 5 and a half weeks ago. I have sore breasts?
    I have not had a bleed since my coil was removed, nor did I have any with my coil, which I had in for 3 yrs. I had my coil fitted just after the birth of my 2nd child, who I breast fed up until a year ago. I have had intercourse twice since removal, the last week I have suffered from sore breasts. I am unsure if this is a sign of impending menstruation, or pregnancy? Although I have never suffered from sore breasts pre menstruation. Also the veins are prominent in one vreast. Help?
    alski Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 04:02 AM

I bit the bullet and bought a pregnancy test and discovered I am in fact, pregnant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breasts sore for 3 weeks [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months noow.. so Ive been timing my ovulation days... but this month we had done it not during the ovulation days... more like 7 days after the first day of my period. Ive started taking prenatals for about a month... now my breast are sooo sore and...

Miscarried 5 and a half weeks ago but could I be pregnant again [ 9 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help badly! I went for my anomaly scan on 6/2 where I was told my baby had died so on 8/2 I went into hospital where they gave me the tablet so my baby entered the world naturally. I bled after for 5 days and began having sex again from the 6th day. 4 weeks after my m/c I done a...

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

View more questions Search