Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    altongary1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 09:58 AM
    Monarch collection agency?
    This agency called my mothers phone, trying to contact me. I am just trying to find their web site to see what I can come up with, my job hours have me out early and home late so its very difficult to make a call during regular business hours.
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Collection Agency [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of Prism Resolutions Collection Agency? THANKS

Collection Agency [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter received a summons for a credit card dept she owed. She called the company and talked to them on how to resolve the dept. They gave her 3 options, two of which were impossible for her to do (did not make enough money to pay the amt they wanted) or a reduced fixed amount and it would...

Collection agency [ 1 Answers ]

I sent a letter to a collection agency, who is collecting for supposed college loans, and requested proof of debt. They say the total is $48,000 and yet they only provided me with just under $5,000 worth of proof. What is my next step? I do owe some but not nearly what they are stating, even after...

What to say to collection agency? [ 1 Answers ]

Book Antiqua1blue My question is probably a common knowledge question, however not for me. About 2 years ago an ex-girlfriend (of Course) and I went into a jewelry store that my ex-girlfriends best friends mom worked. We found a ring of course that total was around $1200.00. I put 25% down. At...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.