Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kycowboy2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 08:24 AM
    My furnace will not stay lite
    The furnace comes on and the flame lights. The blower comes on and the flame goes out after a few minutes the flame will relight and go out again. Then the indicator light starts blinking.

Check out some similar questions!

Burner won't stay lite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Neptune MDG3000AWW gas dryer that will lite in all three modes (intellidry , time dry/air fluff, and intellidry ) but will only stay lite of 8 to 10 seconds. After ltwo or three minutes it lites again for another 8 to 10 seconds. Takes all day to dry a load.

Furnace won't lite [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a Bryant gas furnace the model # is 383kav042091. The system will go through 4 cycles, but it will not lite. The led code is 34, I have cleaned the flame sensor as well as the part that lites up. Can anyone help!

Furnace want lite [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a Bryant gas furnace the model # is 383kav042091. The system will go through 4 cycles, but it will not lite. The led code is 34, I have cleaned the flame sensor as well as the part that lites up. Can anyone help!

Bryant furnace blowing cold air and pilot won't lite [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I purchased a Bryant gas furnace about 10 yrs ago. When I woke up this morning it was blowing cold air. My brother went down and looked at it and there was a red "led" light flashing on/off when he tried to get it to start back up. It was liting but now it isn't. Please help! :confused:

Furance won't stay lite [ 2 Answers ]

I have a beckett afg oil furance when I hit the reset button it lite run reach the temperature in the house but when temparture drop in the house the furance will lite but cut off when try to startup again it lite but just go out

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.