Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jackson10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2010, 03:19 AM
    Blue/purple toner for orange hair?

Check out some similar questions!

Toner. Yellow/orange hair [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I dyed my hair red(from blonde) It turned out a really pretty color, but the red ended up only staying in the roots, and the rest turned a light brown color. So... I decided to go back blonde. I used a bleach, and put it on my roots for about half hour, then sprad the bleach out to the...

Can I use my "purple/toner" shampoo to lightenmy newly dyed brown hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have had very blonde hair all my life and yesterday had the hair dresser match a colour to what was my natural hair colour except the colour has come out twice as dark! I now had darkish brown hair when I only wanted dark blonde.. Do you think it might be able to tone it out? He said...

Professionally colouring my hair black, pink, blue, purple. [ 1 Answers ]

This Friday I have an appointment to get my hair dyed. I want a definite change. My appointment is supposed to be for dying my hair black.. with three long, thick, chunks of purple, pink, and blue. My hair is at the mid back length and currently a dyed dark auburn colour. People were telling me...

Purple/Blue hair [ 1 Answers ]

Much Help needed. I Recently bleached my hair.. big accident! :( So today I bought a champagne colourled die & put it in my hair tonight. About ten minutes ago I rinsed it off & dried it. It has turned out this awful blue/purple colour :s I need a quick method to try and remove some of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.