Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mukeshpathak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:23 PM
    System Volume Information Folder in Winxp
    Hello,

I want to get confirm what all is there in System Volume Information folder in Windowsxp professional. I mean what are the contents of the folder, can we open the folder and what is the function of the folder.

Thanks
    Waiting for reply!!
    SESaskDFC Posts: 214, Reputation: 17

Jan 4, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Howdy:

Rather than try to explain it, suggest you read THIS

Murray

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

System Volume Information (new and improved) [ 1 Answers ]

I had an issue where I was unable to access my System Volume Information folder and after googling it I ended up on this site. The answer here was something to the effect of sharing the folder which was and is a dead end. After figuring out how to access the folder I decided to answer the question,...

Ms Word can't see all my fonts in System Font Folder [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: somehow I can't see many fonts (includes open and true type) that has been installed into system font folder in Microsoft word. Example, I've altogether 7 types of Tw cent and 10 types of Futura, but only 3/7 and 8/10 available in Word. Anyone knows what is the reason? Thanks

System volume information [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to go into the system volume information directory to clean it and leave only the last 4 or 5 restores, but I get the answer that the system volume information directory is not accessible. How do I change this? Thanks in advance for the help.

What is system volume information. [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My system is always showing virus on system volume information file in C: but I can't find the file.. so when I put virus scan it was detected & deleted.. so what is the way to find up that & how to avoid virus on that particular folder please help me.

Winxp system restore [ 13 Answers ]

I have HP XP home edition that I purchased in December and had a technician come to set it up and install Norton Antivrus and DSL. Was using Media player yesterday when I got prompt to update it, which I did. They said to turn on system restore... the computer technician had it turned off. I...

View more questions Search