Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coepas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 08:28 PM
    blower does not run automatically on lennox g40uh(x) furnace
    The thermostat sends the signal for heat and the exhaust fan goes on, but the blower fan does not start and the furnace does not ignite. The fan blower does work if I manually turn the fan to on (instead of auto) at the thermostat. I tried tapping on the limiters, but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light [ 24 Answers ]

The pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light. We went through the steps to restart the furance. The blower turns on for a few minutes but blows cold air and the pilot light never comes on. How can I fix this?

Furnace fan/blower does not turn on automatically [ 6 Answers ]

I have a furnace, which worked well until today. The furnace fan/blower can be turn on manually (switching to ON position from the thermostat--Maple Chase 9600). However, when the fan switch is switched to AUTO position, and the room temperature is below the setting temperature, the furnace is...

Pilot light on our Lennox G40UH(X) Series furnace won't light [ 1 Answers ]

We have a G40UH(X) by Lennox which is about 5 years old. The pilot light on our lennox G40UH(x) series furnace won't light. The blower turns on for a few minutes but blows cold air and the pilot light never comes on. The LED #1 light is off and the LED #2 light is slow flash. May I know how can I...

Fan on lennox furnace won't run [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a 20 year old Lennox Conservator 3... gas furnace/AC combination unit. The problem started as: When I set the thermostat to "heat" and fan on "auto", the burner would light and stay on for a few minutes then shut down (as it is supposed to do) because the fan was not coming on....

Old AC Delco gas furnace blower won't shut off automatically [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to troubleshoot my 43 year old (yes, really) AC Delco natural gas furnace. It is a huge furnace in a closet in my hall bathroom. I had the thermocouple replaced last December. The new problem is that now, when the temperature reading reaches the set point of the thermostat, the gas...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.