Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TSWEETYPIE0986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:12 PM
    Period
    If Your Pregnant Can You Get You Period The 1st Month
    See Im Trying To Get Pregnant And This Month I Got My Period:( But It Is Very Light And Spotty What Can This Be
    butterfly1970 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:28 PM
    Have you taken a test??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, my name is Cordelia Hudson and Im a Private First class in the United States Marine Corps. My fiancé and I are thinking about having a baby... and recently have started trying. One thing I am very confused about is... my period. I haven't had a period since I joined the Marine...

Where is my period?? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've just recently turned twenty years old and very sexually active since the age of 17 (had sex with the same guy ever since). My last period began JULY 7th (yes, it's been a while) and ended JULY 9. my period only lasts for three days then my period comes after 26 days, but I haven't had it...

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

View more questions Search