Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Preparing for college
    I'm getting ready for college and wondering if anyone has any tips about money, food, or something else.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 06:41 PM

Pizza and beer ( don't forget chips), make a lot of friends, don't get too serious in romance for a while.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2010, 06:47 PM

Don't waste your money on silly things. Save as much as you can and avoid taking out loans if you can. Always apply for financial aid, even if you don't think you'll qualify, it never hurts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a college age student of a diabled parent receive help for college? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a fully disabled parent and wonder if my healthy 19 year old is eligible for financial assitance for college?

Three college kids traveling on a road trip before college and cross into russia [ 1 Answers ]

Three colege kids traveling on a road trip before they return to school cross the russian boarder and end up running from russian boarder patrol. They are wrongly accused of rape and murder of a young girl and are placed in a russian jail

Any college preparing advices I can have? [ 25 Answers ]

I was wondering, how could I be more prepared for college level work and that sort of things better? Next fall I'm going into 8th grade, and I'm really taking school and education seriously now. What I want to know is, if you have any advice on taking any AP classes (like advanced class) and...

College student w/o w-2 but can I file tax to get college tuition credits back? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a college student with no job income(no W-2 form) but do have few dollars of interest earned from saving account(1099-INT form). I know I do not have to file tax return since the income is extremely low. But I heard if I file tax return then I can get few hundreds of college tuition...

Preparing for College [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a sophomore in high school, and I definitely want to become a lawyer. What are some tips, of things that I should do in high school, that will prepare me for college. Also, what kind of courses would I be enrolled in, in college for corporate law, and about how much is tuition for a...

View more questions Search