Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Oct 31, 2010, 04:43 PM
    Limewire. Squeezing limes.
    I have been using limewire for years now, when I open it, it appears that they don't let you download for free anymore, some sort of law. Years ago and even now I see where they are coming from, by getting music for free etc.

But my question for you is, is there any way around having to pay for limewire? Is this a sort term thing?

Or is there any sites that are safe and free for downloading music?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2010, 06:51 AM

There are no SAFE ways because they are all illegal.

Limewire has had built in spyware since back when Napster got sued.

Limewire has been the dumbest way to do this since almost back to when it first started, certainly for years now anyway. You have the HIGHEST likelihood of getting caught doing it that way of any.

All ways to download illegal bootlegs carry a risk of getting caught... and the fines are high.

I also think the RIAA are jackbooted thugs... BUT you are better off borrowing CD's friends own and Ripping your own MP3's from that. There is essentually NO way to get busted doing it that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes,any imfo? [ 4 Answers ]

I found a tree with large pear shaped limes on it.They are the size of softballs. Does anybody know what type of tree it might be?

HOw to use limewire [ 1 Answers ]

How to use limewire to download MP3 songs ?

Squeezing on shaft of penis has created a lump [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am a 21 year old student... mildly sexually active... Ok my problem is that, I like to keep myself and my bits all nice and clean, one day I did a stupid thing, there was a white sort of spot maybe cist << sont know if that spelt right, on the shaft of my penis... after few...

Squeezing an MP3 file [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a program available to reduce (squeeze) an MP3 file for use on a web page?

Limewire [ 2 Answers ]

Is limewire, the free limewire safe and can I listen to full length songs?ANSWER BY 8:00 1/15/06 PLEASE

View more questions Search