Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmplm_Dwasher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model 665.13779, Flashing light and won't start
    Does anyone know the reset code for model 665.13779? The red lights on the "normal wash" and "cancel" buttons flash and the washer is completely unresponsive. I've found reset codes for just about every model but this one!

As an alternative I tried this, and it seemed to work momentarily. So maybe this will help someone:
    1) Turn the power off (flip circuit breaker or unplug from wall).
    2) Open Electronic circuit Control Panel
    a) Unscrew 12 star screws on inside of dishwasher front panel.
    b) Front panel will hinge open or you can remove it by lifting upward and out.
    3) Unplug the 14 Pin Ribbon.
    a) You will see two green electronic circuit boards: one on top that connects to the outside buttons; one below it that connect to the main set of wires.
    b) Find the 14 pin ribbon on the LOWER circuit boards. There is an extra pin on the board. Note the position of this extra/exposed pin and then pull out the ribbon (just gently grab the plastic ribbon and carefully tug it).
    4) Plug the ribbon into the other pin so the extra pin on the board is on the other side.
    5) Turn power back on and wait a few seconds. The lights for the three wash cycles will be on.
    6) Turn power off.
    7) Reconnect 14-pin ribbon to the same position as it was before. If you forgot what that is plug it in to the lower position leaving the exposed pin on the top.
    8) Close control panel and replace front door.
    9) Turn the power on.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start, red control lock light flashing [ 8 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher won't start. The control lock red light (above the "start" pad) flashes when I press "start" or any of the control lights. The door is closed completely.

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore dishwasher ultra wash model 665-1603 - won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Diswasher quiet quard 4 that is about four years old. The last few weeks I have heard what sounded like the dishwasher making more noise than usual. I went to start the dishwasher today and hit the smart washer / start resume and the washing and cleansing lights come on but nothing...

Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 dishwasher flashing green light troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a two year old Kenmore ultra wash 665 1315 and it doesn't start. The green clean light on the front is flashing 6 times, then once. I have tried the reset 1hr wash, heated dry and it doesn't seem to reset. Any help would be appreciated!

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher with a flashing smartwash button [ 0 Answers ]

My kenmore elite ultra wash 665.13752k600 dishwasher started with a flashing smart wash button and now the normal wash and cancel lights are flashing as well. I've tried all the reset sequences on this forum and none have worked. Are there any other sequences I can try or something else I can do to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.