Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tmoore173 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 09:20 PM
    I popped a pimple that was on my penis shaft and now it is a black bump, what is it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 09:29 PM

It could very well be infection since you "popped a pimple" opening the skin to infectious materials. You may need to have this seen by a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment if necessary.

For future reference, never "pop" a pimple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small pimple-like bump above penis shaft. [ 3 Answers ]

So I have been with my girlfriend for about 8 months and I know she's been tested, and I was tested this past July and came out clean. I don't have too much of a sexual history aside from with her, and we haven't had sex for about a month now. A few weeks ago, I noticed a small raised pimple-like...

Tried to pop pimple on scar/shaft of penis and now its swollen. [ 1 Answers ]

I usually get some pimples around this area(more like blackheads) but this time I got this pretty big bump and I tried to pop it. A little yellow gue came out but then it swelled A lot, it was really big, but has now reduced but it is still swollen. I had an STD test done about a month ago, and it...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search