Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taylorshumaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Aminated kids movie about animals trapped in a tree by a fire
    I watched this movie as a child and my boyfriend did too. We just can't come up with the name of it. It was an animated movie about animals. The animals get trapped in there tree home by a fire. That's all I can remember... PLEASE HELP

Check out some similar questions!

An old man ,a boy,and death trapped in a tree in the backyard [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of this movie ? The old man kept telling the boy one day I will be going where the woodbine twines.when death came ,death was for the boy instead of for the old man.the old man told death to take him instead of the boy.as one last wish the old man wanted an apple(?)from the...

Kids movie from 80s (puppets, jungle, key, lion, tree) [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for this movie I used to watch as a Kid.. I am not sure what year but I was born in 1986 so I think it had to have been made in the 80s or early 90s. I had it and it was a blue VHS tape. The characters were all puppets and it was about this boy that goes into the jungle that has all...

80's movie kids trapped in russia [ 3 Answers ]

I used to watch a movie all the time when I was a kid ( and its not red dawn, american born, or iron eagle) its about a group of kids who go in to russia to save at least one dad, there they get trapped, and eventually hijack a russian plane to get out, but the americans are getting ready to shoot...

Death trapped in an apple tree [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with the title of this movie. A grandfather traps death in an apple tree because death has come for his grandson and this is how the grandfather keeps death from taking his grandson, the only problem is that with death trapped no one dies in the whole world, I think 1940s black and...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.