Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h2obaby716 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 12:35 PM
    Can't remember the author title for the life of me... heart transplant book?
    I read a book last year, but I can't remember anything about the title or author, just the plot. Facts I remember:
    -Romance novel
    -Young woman and man (20's-30's?)
    - Very much in love - if I remember right, at one point she visits him at the office wearing a skirt and no underwear and they quickly make love on his office chair?
    -Woman has had a heart problem since childhood - "fatty heart". She can't get too excited about anything for fear of her heart failing, and has difficulty in her relationship with this man because he excites her heart too much
    - Woman gets very sick and ends up in hospital needing heart transplant
    - The only heart donor they can find is that of an evil man (killer/murderer?) who was just shot
    - Upon receiving the transplant, the woman's personality changes and she is convinced it's because of the heart inside of her
    ... it is not Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult, although the plot may sound similar. If ANYBODY REMEMBERS THIS BOOK... PLEASE COMMENT! I would appreciate it so much!! I need to compile a list of all of the novels I've read in the past two years for college applications. Thanks so much in advance!

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the book title or author but I remember what the book was about. I remember it was about a guy who I guess says the wrong things so he decides to not speak anymore but instead, he writes down what he says.. I think he's in college? But the type of writing looked like a journal...

Can't remember book title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book back in high school and I can't remember the title or author, but I can remember much about the story. It is a journal type book from the perspective of a teenage boy and his life during this time. He talks about driving around in his car a lot and there was a beach boys song that...

I can't remember the title nor author for this book! [ 1 Answers ]

The book was about a chinese princess or chinese girl. I think there was a sequel. The cover of the book was green/blue and had a young chinese girl on the cover. I think it was for teens. Thank you :p Xxxxxxx

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.