Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    realtalk970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Girlfriend afraid to open up, loves me.. and her xbf won't leave us alone.. what to do?
    So I started seeing my girlfriend last June, it started as a fling and in the beginning I did things that had her convinced I wasn't relationship type. I told her being in a real relationship at a young age is stupid and unrealistic... I had never been in love but I've kind of ****ed over by one girl and decided opening up to a girl and love is a waste of time. She changed me and made me believe in love and ****. Made me give up the game and all the other girls that I could surely have. At first I asked her to be my gfthings went OK... we both didn't picture us lasting.. but I really liked her and thot id do anything to keep things right.after some time our feeling grew for each other and than she was really into me, would text me all the time, make her fb profile pic us together, told me she wanted to take a risk with me and give it her all etc..,. I began to really fall in love wit her and than she told me she loved me and I said it and felt it back. After some time (5 months deep) she began to hold back, wasn't opening up to me, one thing I'm very good at is communication. I always tell her how I feel and if something is bothering me. Id say I'm pretty blunt.. I don't want to play games and she knows this. I treat her very good... and I'm very nive to her. She knows I'm down for her and id do anything for her now. However things began to go down hill, because she lost her license, her mother didn't want her living at home and her family was pressuring her to figure out what she wanted to with her life.. I am her 3rd boyfriend and she considers the other 2 "psychos". When she was under all this pressure she didn't think we'd work out any more and wanted to end it... I kind of fought for her at first and than I felt very confused... wondering if she lead me on all along and now she's ****in me over... I wondered if she really loved me or if she just saying it... when we're together everything is perfect and we're happy now but when I'm gone she says she has doubts about us. I told her she's just emotionally insecure and in time she'l open up . We ended up working things out and she said she'd prove to me that she loved me... I have yet to see this. But I love her and I'm kind of crazy over her. She's gorgeous and never gives me drama. The other problem is her xbf will not leave us alone. He's still obsessed over her and will nvr give her up... I trust her and know she wudnt cheat on me but when she was all stressed and didn't think we'd work out she started replying to his endless texts and she said they met up... she just told him that things were hard for her and she's used to telling him her problems but she can't do that no more and doesn't know what to do. I do trust her... she knows I'm patient and understanding. I have never gone through her phone nor have I ever really cared to.. I told her trust and communication is how to do it right. Its easy for me to meet other girls and mess with them but I'm here to do it right and she knows I am. She tells me she doesn't know why she can't open up to but she knows that she never wants to give me up and make a mistake. My feelings are strong for her. I am very good to her.. but I don't want to be ****ked over and if she doenst eventually take us compltely serious than I don't think I can do it. She hurt me once when I was unsure if she loved me. I think she really cares for me... thinks I'm an amazing guy and she does like me but I don't know if she'd b willing to do anything for me like I am to her... I don't want to turn into a litlle ***** and just let her walk all over me.I'm very good at reading her thots sometimes and I know if something is wrong.. we get into deeps about mainly my feelings almost every time we chill but she hasn't really stated hers. She just answers my questions it seems like.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 03:00 PM

She may be hiding something. Why is she still in touch with the old boy friend?
    I know you really care for her, but don't let your feelings get in the way of using your head.
    kleggett Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2010, 12:58 PM
    I agree with Homegirl_50. She's holding something back and you should probably figure out what it is. Don't force it out of her though because it'll give her more pressure and stress. Just let her know that you're there for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend sign a 30day notice to vacate now she won't leave [ 1 Answers ]

I am in a relationship that has come to a end my girlfriend signed a 30 day notice to vacated about two months ago . Now she says she won't leave that I need to evicted her I live in California and I want to cover all bases because it looks like it no going ot be a good break up how to I...

Afraid that boyfriend will leave me [ 6 Answers ]

He doen't know I did bad in my last semester. I am worried that he would leave me if he knows that.

Afraid to open acct [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a bank account in seven years. I am afraid to open a PERSONAL checking account because seven years ago my CORPORATE account was levied to pay a creditor. I am now retired and have no income other than social security. How can I find out if I am in danger of being levied now?

View more questions Search