Ask
    mummy4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 01:24 AM
    How to cope with teanage son
    How to cope with teanage son
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 30, 2010, 01:43 AM

What issues are you having with your son?
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 31, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Need more to go on. What types of issues are you having?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does a mom cope with an adult son? [ 6 Answers ]

Thank you for listening.

Can't cope with the recent death of my 25 yr old son [ 7 Answers ]

My 25 yr old son recently passed away from (what we suspect) will prove to be an unintentional drug overdose. He battled substance abuse his entire short life and the pain of losing him is simply unbearable to both myself and my wife. I never before believed in "communicating with the dead"......

How To Cope With Rejection by 20 year old son [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have five children and two are still under ten and fine and the oldest twenty five years is fine too. My problem came when my adopted daughter reached teen years and basically became really difficult with a personality disorder verging on psychopathy. We became estranged and it got so bad I...

Teenage son... the attitude changes and how to cope with it [ 4 Answers ]

Just after everyone's feedback on how you all cope with your 12/13 yr olds change of attitude? My 12yr old son who has always been such a joy and placid kid, all of sudden has had a HUGE attitude change. His motivation for homework and his sports have gone to an all time low! He thinks that only...

How do I cope [ 5 Answers ]

Pregnant and dumped -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Im so so sorry but please could you take time out to read this, thank you. I really need some advice from people that I do not know... I have been with my boyfriend (ex) for 8 years,...

View more questions Search