Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TankCommander Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 08:41 PM
    Children's Book
    There's a children's picture book in which a man is baking something (a cake, some bread) for some guests and the cat knocks an ingredient in (yeast, probably) while the man isn't looking. The cake (or whatever) explodes, landing on everything in the house. The man tries to clean up but his guests arrive, and they think that the dough all over everything is a novelty; a 'bread chair,' and a 'bread table,' that sort of thing. They go around and eat some of it and everyone lived happily ever after.
    Who knows it?

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the name of a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a book that I used to read as a kid. It was a chapter book, so I was a little older. The book was about parents who had some kind of problem with their children and they called this lady to help them. I think one story was about a boy who wouldn't clean his room and she suggested...

Name of a children's book [ 1 Answers ]

I really enjoyed this book as a kid and I'm looking for the name of it. It was about a girl named Elise or maybe Eliza who lost her first tooth. She stays up and waits for the tooth fairy and the tooth fairy looks like her Mom. She then assumes her Mom is the tooth fairy. Then her friend from...

What is this children's book [ 2 Answers ]

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated more than you can possibly imagine as this has been driving me insane for years. When I was about 8 or 9 (we're going back to around 1985 here) I read a book (or series of books) about a boy (or man) and his black cat. I remember that the idea was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.