Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cottoy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 05:49 PM
    How come people cant see my display picture or my emticons
    :( please guys i need your help im using msn messenger 7.5 and it won't let other people see my display picture or my emoticons and i can't see there's either can some please tell me how to fix this problem:o and make me look like this emoticon:) and i re-installed it and all that stuuf but its still won't let me see other people pics or there emoticons
    stantips Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:35 PM
    That's strange... I'm also using Yahoo messenger 7.5, try re-installing your software.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Picture art [ 1 Answers ]

Where and what type of coloring inks are used to add color to black/white photographs

Need help with a picture [ 2 Answers ]

I once saw this picture or maybe it was a poster a long time ago, it was sort of like a parody of the photograph "Lunchtime Atop a Skyscrpaper" by Charles C. Ebbets but the men in the photo were famous men. I recall seeing Elvis and James Dean in there. Does anyone know what it's called or where I...

Jpeg a picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... How do you jpeg a picture? If you have a digital camera and download it onto your computer, and save it in, let's say My Pictures. Can you just send it as an attachment in an e-mail? Or is there another procedure with "jpeging" a picture? Thanks

Picture blurred [ 1 Answers ]

First happy easter day.my question is , what IS the difference between the NIKON N 75 and NIKON F 75.

View more questions Search