Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bbeaner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 06:45 PM
    Title of children's book, where boy and brothers go on an adventure to places
    I'm wanting to know the title of the children's book where a boy and his brothers (I think) go on an adventure to different places. I remember one of the places had a dog and a peppermint tree. Does anyone know the name of this book?

Check out some similar questions!

Can some one tell me the title of a book about a civil war/sci-fi adventure that has [ 2 Answers ]

Can some one tell me the title of a book about a civil war/sci-fi adventure that has csa troops battling death-crazed aliens on a far-off planet in the hope of changing the fates of two worlds.some told me it was ''expeditionary force'' but I can not fined the book at all. Can some one help me...

Looking for book title and author - jungle adventure [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title and author of an adventure novel. It is set in the jungle, maybe in the Amazon and one of the characters has a pet Jaguar. The group is made up of scientists, a guide (with jaguar) and some others. I think they are in search of an isolated tribe deep in the jungle and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.