Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plucky Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 10:17 AM
    Collecting a judgment
    What if it is already a judgment, but the person has skipped out on paying it. How do I go about ensuring that I'm not wasting more money by serving the wrong company he worked for, if he no longer works there.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 29, 2010, 04:19 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

There are several ways to check whether someone is employed by a company. The easiest way is to just call and ask for him. Generally, they will tell you he is not longer employed or connect you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collecting judgment [ 1 Answers ]

I won judgment against a company for my security deposit. This company has tried 3 times to reopen the case and denied so they changed their name and member to avoid payment. The new member is the person who attended the Court hearings. The old phone number is the rentals department number for the...

Collecting a Judgment Against a Corporation [ 11 Answers ]

Hello - I have a large $100K+ judgment against a corporation. The corporation does about $4M in revenue a year, with about 10 employees and the rest as partners/contractors. They are not being cooperative and we don't know their bank account info or if they've hidden funds. Otherwise it seems a...

Collecting on a default judgment [ 11 Answers ]

My daughter won a default judgment against a company that made a machine she was injured using. She wants to know if the company can appeal and if not how does she go about collecting the money?

Collecting a judgment [ 10 Answers ]

Hello I need some help, I was awarded a judgment in court some months back and now I am wanting to try and collect on it, the problem is how or where do I began to find personel information out on the person, things like there ss# is there a company out there that I can contact that may be able...

View more questions Search