Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themonkee101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Don't know name of movie?
    The movie was made in the late 80's or early 90's. It involves a group of teenagers that somehow get caught up with some bad guys from another country I think Russia. I for some reason remember there being a stingray in it and possibly a dock or shipyard.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Nov 2, 2010, 12:34 AM

Maybe "Russkies" with Joaquin Phoenix and Peter Billingsley?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't know the name of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a young girl and her dolphin. She listins to humpback whales in the water face down. She meets this guy and his wife and they become good friends and some bad happens and the young girl has to safe the humpback whales or something? I have seen it before but it was a long time ago. Its...

There was a movie I don't know the name. [ 3 Answers ]

The movie was released in the mid 90's I think, a little red head girl around 5-6 years old has to stay with her father for the holidays and at first she hates him and is really nasty but then they warm up to each other, one main scene is where she comes out to the laungeroom to sing him a song. I...

Don't know name of movie [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie in which Jimmie Stewart played a prisoner and built a riffle in prison

Don't know the name of this movie [ 6 Answers ]

Im trying 2 find the title of a movie I saw like in 1998 or 1999 About a spy or hitman who ends up meeting a little girl who's family has problems I'm not sure but I think her name is (dakota fanning) but most likely not, the girl is like 9 yrs old, smokes, and ends up being his friend The girls...

Looking for a movie but don't know the name [ 3 Answers ]

It's staged in france nthe girl goes and visits her best-friends family on holiday and the best-friend and family end up murdered,what she doesn't realize that she is the killer

View more questions Search