Ask
    sallykaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 12:22 PM
    What causes warts under ones arms
    These are thick under my sons arms. Can't figure out how to treat them
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 29, 2010, 12:30 PM

First of all, be sure they are warts. You might need a doctor's exam to make sure.

Second, warts form because of a virus. Here's an eHow site that might help:

How to Remove Underarm Warts | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital Warts? [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are both virgins. She thinks she has genital warts because she has bumps around her area she says its because I have it. I've had little bumps right below the head of my penis all my life and they don't hurt. The only thing we did was we had oral sex and I fingered her but we...

Warts that will not go away? [ 2 Answers ]

I have warts on m thumb and finger. Every time I try the over the counter medication not only do they not go away but I will have another one come up. I have try over the counter medication and tried freezing them off at a doctors office. Does any one know any tricks or anything else I can try...

Moles or warts [ 5 Answers ]

OK I have a ? When I was born I was born with moles and in the last couple months I got these things on my neck that are like warts but I don't know if it is that or a different kind of mole I got a total of 5 of them in like 4 months and they just keep coming but won't go away how do I know what...

About Warts [ 4 Answers ]

I was viewing the thread about warts and such and had a question of my own (sorry, I didn't want to commit the thread stealing crime :p). Are all warts caused by HPV? Or just genital warts? I have never in my life had a genital wart, but I have had a Plantar's wart on my pinky toe. Does that...

Warts on heal [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 warts beside each other on his heel. What is the best way to get rid of these. He has recently tried Compound W... anything better out there? No idea where they came from - but present for the past few weeks.

View more questions Search