Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeyvazquez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Does the 80 hour test work for beer to
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 29, 2010, 10:59 AM

Please finish your question. What, exactly, are you asking?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2010, 07:07 PM
    If your question hinges on the last word (to v. too), then the answer is yes. Beer contains alcohol albeit in lesser amounts than stronger distilled beverages such as vodka, whiskey, etc. EtG testing (i.e. the 80 hour test) detects the breakdown products of alcohol... Even in very low quantities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Will I pass an ETG test after drinking one beer [ 7 Answers ]

I drank one beer at 8PM with dinner and thereafter started flushing my system with water after I knew I messed up. I got up and went to the gym for 2 hours. Drank liter after liter of water and green tea. I took vitamin B and C and creatine (sp) to hopefully combat the diluted urine. I pissed...

Will one beer show up in drug test 18 hours later? [ 4 Answers ]

I had one beer at 9:00 last night. Had to take a standard EtOh urine test (not EtG) at 5 pm (about 18 hours after the beer). I had not gone to the bathroom since before drinking. I have had about 20 ounces of fluids since the beer.

Can alcohol free beer be detected in a urine test [ 1 Answers ]

At 0.5 percent can alcohol free beer be detected in a urine test? Also, how many of these beers at one time can possibly be detected in a urine test?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

View more questions Search