Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerjor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Witches?
    Me and my sister have always been intrigued to the thought that higher magical beings are among us. We have always felt there is something missing from both of our lives, and think it maybe witch craft! We think we may have very powerful ancestors and would like to follow in their footsteps. If anyone could help us carry out us becoming witches it would be much appreciated, thanks.
    If you have an answer that you would like to send in more privacy then feel free to email us on our joint email, >Removed<
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 06:33 PM

There is no witchcraft. It is a popular misconception.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 02:01 AM
    What is your definition of a witch?

If you had very powerful ancestors , would they not see that the
    "line" or "power" was handed down and taught ?

Where did you get this idea or information?

Think about this conclusion you have and see if it seems really rational.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 31, 2010, 02:04 AM
    Comment on tickle's post
    Not black magic type anyway.
    Many groups do practice what they call witchcraft, but it is not the "traditional" type.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Witches Ball-Columbus Ohio [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know when the Witches Ball in Columbus Ohio is held? I hope I haven't missed it. I went last year but can't find when the event is scheduled for this year. Thanks!

Kids 1980's film with witches [ 2 Answers ]

Hi The film I'm looking for I remember watching when I was around 6 years old which would have been around 1984 ish, at least I think it was a film anyway. I remember a little boy (I think) who ended up going to a witches castle, there were a few witches who I believe were sisters. One of...

Witches movies on hbo [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find this movie about this school with kids and they become witches is an old movie, I think it came on hbo. If anyone know what the movie call please let me knnow.

Stories of witches [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for these books for years without any luck can anyone help me? I remember when I was a little girl reading about a little witch who was very untidy and always wore odd socks as she could never find a pair, she had a mother witch and there was a cook to. It was around the...

View more questions Search