Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vjbent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 12:15 PM
    Is a chapter 7 an option I had a business and it closed and left me with a 65K cred
    I
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 05:52 PM

Was the business a corporation or was it individually owned

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get transcripts from a business school that has closed down. [ 4 Answers ]

I attended United College of Business in Hollywood California around 1975 - 1976, I am currently attending school and do not want to repeat classes already taken. Thanks for any help!

Can I continue to use the same business name after chapter 7 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in Texas, can I continue to do business in the same name that I filed Chapter 7 in? If so, is there a waiting period and how long of a wait?

Business closed ,401K gone? [ 1 Answers ]

The company my 401K was with closed. I took a loan against it last year. I just received a tax statement with the full amount of the 401K. Where is the balance? If I'm being taxed for the full amount, it has not been rolled over, and $ is due to me? Is there a penalty since I have not paid...

Employer closed business [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried employee. So far I have always been paid in full whether working over time or "under" time. However, my boss decided to close the business for a full week at Christmas. He told me I would not be paid for that time (if I had vacation time I could use it). I have researched labor...

PC freezes is motherboard only option left? [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hi A few weeks ago I purchased the following: - Intel Core 2 DUO E6300 "LGA775 Allendale" 1.86GHz (1066FSB) - Asus P5N-E SLi nForce 650 (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 MotherboardGeIL(Bios 0501) - 2GB (2x1GB)...

View more questions Search