Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeunknown Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2010, 11:22 AM
    What is the best annual pay a Naval Officer can receive?
    If you have been in the navy 7 years, have completed the NUPOC program what is the best annual pay you can receive? And under what circumstances can you receive the highets pay?

Check out some similar questions!

The Garraty Company has two bond issues outstanding. Both bonds pay $100 annual inter [ 3 Answers ]

The Garraty Company has two bond issues outstanding. Both bonds pay $100 annual interest plus $1,000 at maturity. Bond L has a maturity of 15 years, and Bond S a maturity of 1 year. a. What will be the value of each of these bonds when the going rate of interest is (1) 5 percent, (2) 8 percent,...

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

What happens to a person if they don't call or see, or pay their probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, well my husband has not reported or call his probation officer in 6 to 7 months and he have'nt paided on it either and I wanted to know what will happen to him if they pick him up, I have been begging him to go see about this but he want.

Didn't receive my last pay check upon termination [ 1 Answers ]

I was out from September 24th through November 26th having surgery. My boss told me that they would pay me my salary and not to go on disability. When I returned back to work on December 1st at my bosses request, I was terminated due to failing economy. When I asked for my last check, he stated...

Annual salary weekly pay calculation [ 3 Answers ]

I took over the HR department temporarily, and the way the weekly salary is calculated is differecnt from what I think it should be done. What is the proper procedure to calculate a bi-weekly salary from annual salary given?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.